ON ORDERS OVER $50
DIY Facial Kits, Tools and Professional Grade Skincare Products.
Ageless Hydrating Serum
For All Skin Types; including dehydrated, dry, acneic, and milia-prone skin.
The Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum has a nice, light texture and is great for restoring moisture into the skin and balancing surface bi-layers.
- Improves hydration
- Balances surface lipids
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves health of cell membrane
- Plumps the skin
Benefits: Hyaluronic acid improves hydration, lessens the appearance of wrinkles and plumps the skin. This sophisticated serum also contains the peptides Matrixyl Synthe’ 6, DN-AGE and Lipomoist for dehydrated, dry, acneic, and milia-prone skin.
Directions For Use: Apply to the entire face, including eye area, as needed for extra hydration.
- Apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning the skin.
- Apply a moisturizer after the serum to seal the serum in the skin.
- Drink more water to assist in hydrating the skin.
- GlycodermTM (P) is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and healing. It assists in wound repair, alleviates bruising, and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. Phospholipids constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6 2% is a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- DN-AGE is a trade name for cassia alata leaf extract and protects the cells from DNA damage caused by UV rays. It also supports the natural repairing process of cells.
- Lipomoist is a trade name for carrageenans (chondrus crispus) and is a highly moisturizing molecular film that enhances elasticity through cohesion of the extra cellular matrix. It works on adding hydration, elasticity, and firmness to the skin.
Beta-Carotene Papain Renewal Serum
Suitable For All Skin Types.
The Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum offers a mild exfoliation for sensitive skin. It is an excellent exfoliant for pregnant or lactating women because of its natural ingredients.
- Improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids
- Exfoliates to minimize acne and/or impacted pores
- Exfoliates to lessen the appearance of visible wrinkles
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
Benefits: Beta Carotene (a natural Vitamin A) and papain (an enzyme from papaya) work in a synergy to enhance cellular renewal and assist with collagen stimulation to reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth. Safe exfoliation method for sensitive skin and pregnant/lactating women.
Directions For Use: Apply nightly after cleansing on face, neck and chest. Apply moisturizer if needed. Reduce usage if flaking occurs.
- Apply the Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum to the face, neck, and chest every night after cleansing and/or exfoliating.
- Apply moisturizer over the serum.
- Reduce usage if flaking occurs.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restores and maintains the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Beta-Carotene (D) is an orange pigment found in many plants. It is a very stable antioxidant and is a precursor to Vitamin A. Do not consider beta-carotene to be a “less than” effective ingredient; in addition to vitamin A synthesis for cell protection from lipid peroxidation, beta-carotene has photo-protective properties.
- X-pressin™ (Water, Papain/Carbomer Copolymer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin) 1% is Papain, an enzyme derived from papayas. It digests keratin proteins to help accelerate exfoliation leaving the skin softer and smoother. It is an antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory.
- Rosmarinyl Glucoside soothes inflammation and prevents degradation of extra cellular matrix.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provides pain relieving properties to reduce discomfort associated with acne. It heals, provides hydration and UV absorption protection, and reduces redness.
- Allantoin improves moisture retention, soothes and normalizes the skin, stimulates tissue growth, and provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits.
Peptide Eye Serum
For Skin with dark under eye circles and puffiness.
The Peptide Eye Serum opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance. It brightens the appearance of discolorations, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, stimulates circulation, and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
- Alleviates dark under eye circles
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Plumps eye tissue
- Improves circulation
- Soothes and calms
- Tightens and firms
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
Directions: Apply around eyes morning and night.
- Use morning and evening regularly for up to 50% improvement in dark circles.
- To apply, pat lightly on the eye area and allow it to penetrate the skin.
- Keep using the product, or dark circles will reappear.
- EyelissTM is a combination of Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, and Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. It helps prevent and reduce puffiness under the eyes.
- HaloxylTM is a combination of Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 3. It reinforces firmness and tones up the eye area. It also facilitates the elimination of blood pigments responsible for dark circle coloration and inflammation.
- Argireline® (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8) is a powerful anti-wrinkle hexapeptide to relax facial tension, leading to the reduction of facial lines and wrinkles.
- L Ascorbic Acid improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- Phytic Acid is a natural antioxidant, extracted from wheat and rice and has a powerful chelating effect on iron. It provides gentle keratolytic effects and aids in cell turnover.
- Tartaric Acid improves skin texture and tone. It is an AHA derived from grapes that forces exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens the skin, and removes keratinization.
- Caffeine stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Spin Trap (PNB) entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
Retinaldehyde Serum with IconicA
Gentle enough for sensitive skins; all skin types in need of rejuvenation and anti-aging care.
This ultimate anti-aging serum is to be used in the evening for cell repair and health. As cells go under oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation, Vitamins A (retinaldehyde) & B3 (niacinamide) condition the cell membrane encouraging cellular respiration. This allows nutrition to flow into the cell and helps cellular waste escape. The mitochondria (cell energy source) is treated for DNA repair, in essence treating for lipofuscin and solar lentigines. SymWhite contains potent levels of tyrosinase inhibitors to work on even skin tone. Bisabolol soothes skin sensitivities so this serum will not irritate the skin.
- Treats skin cell health
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity and lessens the appearance of wrinkles
Directions: Apply in the evening to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing. Shake well before use.
- Apply in the evening after cleansing and toning.
- Apply moisturizer on top.
- IconicA (Retinal/Retinaldehyde) 2.5% converted into 0.1% Retinaldehyde is a stable and non-irritating form of Vitamin A addressing cell membrane health. As cells are exposed to environmental pollution and stress, IconicA allows for permeability of the cell to allow nutrition to flow in and cellular waste to escape the cell. This leads to healthy, soft cells with an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide (5%) is Vitamin B3 addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 addresses cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation and improving epidermal barrier function. Vitamin B3 treats the mitochondria (energy source) of the cell to repair DNA damage from the sun. Vitamin B3 also treats inflammatory acne.
- Carnitine (L) transports essential fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production, increasing skin turnover and limiting trans epidermal water loss.
- SymWhite TM (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) is an effective skin brightener and antioxidant containing potent levels of tyrosinase inhibition.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum
All skin types in need of protection and anti-aging care.
The Vitamin C Green Tea Serum restores and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides. It nourishes and supplements the skin with moisture and vitamins for ultimate results. The L-ascorbic acid is encapsulated with Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin to preserve shelf life.
Benefits: This anti-aging serum revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides which protect against free radical damage, lessens the appearance of wrinkles, brightens, tones and encourages fibroblast activity.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity
Directions For Use:
- Apply in the morning after toning. Apply moisturizer on top.
- You can mix the Vitamin C Green Tea Serum with the Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum and apply it as one step.
- Use within 2 – 3 months after opening as natural Vitamin C can oxidize.
- 10% L-ascorbic Acid is a water soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and stimulates collagen production and melanin inhibiting properties.
- 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, oil soluble form of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and offers UV protection, skin lightening, MMP inhibition, DNA protection, and collagen synthesis and protection.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria. It provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present) and is an antioxidant with repairing properties that limit damaged tissues.
- Snap-8TM (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.