Charcoal Clay Cleanser
For Oily, Men and Teen Skin.
This cleanser is infused with charcoal and kaolin clay to absorb environmental toxins. Kaolin clay absorbs sebum, removes impurities and helps prevent clogged pores.Benefits:
- Provides deep cleansing and purifying
- Reduces oil
Directions For Use: Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- This is a great primary cleanser to remove oil, makeup, dirt, and debris.
- This product removes easily with warm water
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a surfactant derived from coconuts.
- Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. It is used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Charcoal Powder (derived from coconut husks) is an extremely porous, purified powder that acts like a sponge attracting impurities and excess oil from the skin. (Think of a magnet pulling metal toxins [from pollution] from our cells.)
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It can also be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.